Basketball No Prep Language Pack (Quick pack!)
Basketball No Prep Language Pack (Quick pack!)
This no-prep language pack has a little bit of everything you may need for a elementary caseload. Students will love the fun theme and you will love the no-prep! Designed for pk-5th depending on skill level. These worksheets would also make great homework!
Assembly: None! Just print and go! You will need something to color with! Let me do the planning for you this basketball season!!
The pack is similar to my other mega NO-PREP language packs, but I made it smaller due to the theme (this can be used year round if you choose).
- Pages 3-5 Basketball Categories: The student is prompted to color items in each of the categories a different color according to the key at the top of the page.
- Pages 6-9 Basketball Categories: The student will name three items in the given category and color each picture as they name them.
- Pages 10-12 Which One Doesn’t Belong? The student has to find the pictures in the basketball hoop (out of 4) that doesn’t belong and draw an X over it. The student will color the rest of the pictures and tell how they go together.
- Pages 13-15 Basketball Associations: The student will draw a line between the two items that go-together and then color each pair of boots a different color.
- Pages 16-18 Compare/Contrast. The student will name how each pair of objects are the same and different and then color the picture.
- Pages 19-20 Basketball Positions: The student will color or dab the picture according to the positional vocabulary cue.
- Pages 21-22 Action Words: The student will say what the child/children is/are doing in the picture and then dab or color the basketball.
- Pages 23-24 Regular and irregular past tense verbs: The student will say the past tense of the verb in the picture (with the carrier phrase provided) and then color or dab the picture.
- Pages 25-26. Regular and irregular plurals: Say the the plural form of the picture (with the carrier phrase provided) and the color or dab the picture.
- Pages 27-28 Basketball Synonym Sort: The student will cut out the words at the bottom of the page and glue them underneath their synonyms.
- Pages 29-30 Color by Opposites: The student will identify the opposite of the word and then color the part of the picture that has the corresponding number.
- Pages 31-32 Multiple Meaning words: The student will say two meaning of the words and then color or dot the basketballs.
- Page 33 Slam Dunk Defining: The student will define the basketball themed vocabulary and then dot/color the basketballs.
- Page 34 Slam Dunk Idioms: The student will say what the phrase really means and then color or dot the basketball under it.
- Page 35 Color-A-Basketball: Roll a die and color the part of the picture listed by that number! Keep rolling until the picture is finished! In a group game, if you roll a number you already colored, your turn is skipped!
- Page 36 Open-ended drilling page
***This is a digital download, you are responsible for printing the product to use. This purchase is a ONE user license, sharing this file in any way is not permitted. Please respect copyright laws. Exception: You may share a page with your student's caregiver for home practice.
Please note: This file will be delivered in a zipped compressed file (it contains 4 files for the different versions described above and building cards).
To unzip on a Mac:
- Double click the zipped file.
- The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
- Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
- You can drag them into a file on your computer or add them to your Google Drive or Dropbox.
To unzip on a PC:
- Double-click the zip file you want to unzip OR right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- The zip file will open a folder, showing you the individual files inside.
- Select all the files and drag them out of the folder to another location on your computer.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD- NO RETURNS OFFERED (by purchasing this item you are agreeing to this policy)
Physical Product: Refunds are accepted if item arrives damaged or not as described.
Instant Download Instructions
After you purchase is complete, you will receive and link to download if your purchase is or contains a digital product. You will also receive an email confirmation (be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not see it).
By purchasing this product, you understand that due to the digital nature, no refunds will be provided. Please ask questions BEFORE you purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If your physical product arrives damaged or you received the wrong item, you must contact us with in 48 hours of purchase to discuss options.
By purchasing or downloading anything on this site, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Paid Product: This is a single user license ONLY. DO NOT share, copy, email, save to a shared drive, or redistribute this file in any way. If you wish to share with a colleague, please purchase an additional license or direct them to my store. For bulk orders email: email@example.com
Free Product: Single user download ONLY! Please direct others to my store if you want to share!
*You may not copy any part of this document (content, layout, format, idea, design) and reproduce it or create a similar product using my idea. All rights reserved to Panda Speech, LLC. This original activity was imagined and created by Amanda Schaumburg, all rights reserved. PLEASE RESPECT COPYRIGHT LAWS!!
**If you are a therapist or educator, you may share a printed copy of a page to your client's caregiver for home practice (this is the only sharing permitted).